Monday, June 28, 2010

Fresh Start.

Have you ever wanted to just start over? And when I say over, I mean over. Take it back to the drawing board, pen and paper writing working on your penmanship. Take it back to the learning stages in life. I today wish I could take it back, but I want to take it back to when everything you knew was good, and you didn't even comprehend the bad. Back, to when you said what you meant, and meant what you said. Back, when you knew when to laugh and when to cry. Back to when hurt was bad and never good.

Love conquers and changes everything. I now through the eyes of one who once loved to deeply have trouble making the distinctions. He always told me letting go was the hardest part. Be careful who you love, and love with all your heart.

To whom much is given much is expected in return.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment