Saturday, December 26, 2009

N.E.W.

....I know its pretty cliche to say I am looking forward to the new year, but that would be an understatement. I am uberly excited about the new year. With the new year approaching I have a myraid of things to look forward to. One of  which I have no problem sharing---one of my bff''s (muffy, will release her real name after I get consent. lol)  is relocating to the Los Angeles Area, from Riverside, and going to be my official on call "P.T.C." (partner-in-crime). We have been ripping and running the streets of LA with no remorse for the last year, but I have a feeling that this year witll be much more exciting, seeing that she will be much more accessible to me, and luckily sharing the same place of work. Something about the begining of the year brings about a undeying excitement in everyone, just look around. People start making overstated resolutions, that are rarely ever met: cleanning out closets, revamping their looks, getting rid of fat, only to back peadal half-way through the year. For me, I dont think I need to make any New Years resolutions, to me they are always broken and that is not how I want to start off my New Year. I figure I will make changes and alterations as the year progresses, on things that need changing. But hey, why fix something that isnt broken? I am a Cancer that is easily bored with things around me, when they get mundae, so my hopes are that this year stirs up enought controversy and havoic to write about and keep entertained. This blog is about any and everything. I have many passions, so I find it very constricting to limit the contents of this masterpiece, to only a few topics or areas of discussion. Granted their will always be topics that are a reoccuring trend--fashion, boys, money, school, friends, and boys. Celeberites are constantly doing crazy shit, so I will include those stories that make me say hmmmmm, trying as hard as possible to stay away from passing judgement.

...Now that i got that gibberish out of the way, and I painted the nice girl face let me tell you a little about me. I am Cityy (Cindy is the name my parents gave me). I live in LA. I Love Boys, Money, Money, Money, FASHION, and above all Family. My Family is my heart, I will kill for every last one of them that bare my last name. Friends are very important to me, I hold them down, as they do the same for me, but Enemies are more important, more beneficial, and more crucial then any one friend (see 48 Laws of Power).

 I am-- RAW.  I enjoy traveling, blunts, fresh mani's&pedi's, sun-kissed skin, makeup, dressing up, and dressing down, and showing off-when i step out. I love music-who doesnt? Good music I will listen to any type of music independant of the genre, but if you go through my ipod you will see a good majority of hip-hop and r&b.

I am raw. That is one thing that should be remembered and taken away from this entry so, if you are going to follow this blog know that I. AM. RAW.

lets have some fun. smile.
xoxo
cityy.

No comments:

Post a Comment