Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gat in the Hoisery




Emergency Room

...we are all victim of it...men and women alike. I heard these lyrics, and it made me simle. so why not share....

I was picking up your clothes in the closet
I was about to throw your jeans in the washer
'til I saw a piece of paper saying Tasha
I gotta say i found this a bit shocking
It's on receipts to tell you went shoppin
you bought some Nike shoes
But why you buying stockings?

just a tid bit (if you continue you listening its a dope song), check out the song from Rhianna. (Emergency Room) This one should have definetly been on her album. It would have been a hit, major radio play and all that jazz. Love the girl power, because its shows us as women getting hurt, a state of vunlnerability, and revenge that every person feels they want to exhibit at some point, even the good girls. (--@dreshot "good girls turn bad at some point" --@cityy true story). Heartbreak is real--shit, but the beauty of the song to me, is that we get the fuck over it eventually--all the bullshit. If you love yourself enough, one day--the shit will just click.

So keep that gat close.

been there.

xoxo
cityy

No comments:

Post a Comment