Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cronies. And a New Year.








...I love spending time with my loved ones, but I also enjoy the time spent with my cronies. When you have good friends, it makes all the difference in the world. My New Year, wasn't (unfortunately) exactly as picture perfect as I envisioned it to be, but I got to spend it with two of my precious friends -@cheetahnoir and -@4evrtelllz....and me too @cityy :-) (follow them on twitter! ) These girls are a handful, but a bundle of joy, and after being in Nigeria for two weeks, they were the right duo to come home to! Literally. We have great times together--even when we hate each others guts (wink wink). We are the definition of "G.B.B" (girls-behaving-badly). I just wanted to show these beautiful ladies some love, and thank them for bringing me into the new year.
Love&Live&Laugh

Smile
Xoxo
Cityy
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment