Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Visually Magnificant

...so sometimes I happen upon really wonderful pictures, and I love to share, inspiration is everywhere and beauty is everywhere, so here is my contriubtion for the week on things that I just loved and needed to share. Indulge deeply. TaTa




....i think it is safe to say that I am "nutting" ove this piece right here....[you may not like guns, but your sick, if this didnt make you want to run out right now and buy one! just saying]


makes no sense, but was so sexy to me. Dear Summer?


like @cheetahnoir said "mind your business granny"
...this reminds me of Paris, mid day bruch, a quick tea break as you rest your heels from all the walking and shopping. And might I add, those fishnets, are doing something to me.

xoxo
cityy


No comments:

Post a Comment