Thursday, January 14, 2010

...Slight Update:: 84/87

...I have set up a store at big cartel.com, where you all can go and purchase our Save.Haiti t shirts, using your pay pal account. There are a few modifications that still need to be made to our store, for example shirt sizes are not available as an option yet, but will be fixed, and made available by midnight, so check back with us soon to put in an order. Or you can send me an email cindy.cityy@gmail.com along with the shirt sizes and I can process the order that way.

...The store link is http://8487.bigcartel.com

... So again if you want to purchase a shirt now, go ahead and do so, and then send me an email with the size that you are requesting. That function will be fixed by midnight.

... Also, if you purchase a t-shirt, and you want to be featured in our THANK YOU BLOG go ahead and send me a picture once you receive your shirt, and I will post it to my blog as a way of showing my appreciation. This is for those that are interested but this is optional.

...Thank you to everyone who is helping make this a huge success.

P.S my team and I are starting a non profit organization really soon, really really soon, so if anyone is interested in being a part of that, feel free to send me an email, and we can share some ideas, we would love to have you on the team.

Xoxo
Cityy
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment