Monday, March 8, 2010

Candles Flickering.

...One candle left burning out the aroma of the weekend, and into the week. Something calming and mellow with a crazy saxophone is circling the darkness of the room till my eyes are heavy, and my top and bottom lids rejoin after a long day of close contact, but no true connection. The blessings of my life keep coming in, but the days are indiscriminate with passion. "I have a certain lust for life" I hear play over and over in my brain, and for this here thing I'm doing...creating what I like to think of as a dream.

...All my days are thrown together so perfectly imperfect, but suitable for me. The chaos of my life, to a man I know down in Tennessee, is nothing but mere chatter in a nosy room the true embodiment of atrophy. Don't get caught up in the chitter chatter my dear, as we conclude our call, he makes sure he tells me (little C). I love that man, because he is among one of few whom will truly ever know me.

...I re-visited a lesson in love, and discipline. I promise myself that I will use both those components to channel my dreams....

... Love is so comfortable and welcoming. It smells good all the time, and makes for the best meals. It is the highest cloud and the deepest blue sea. The warmest summer day, and the most picturesque view from your balcony. It kisses you good morning, and sings you goodnight. It can bring you tears and tear you apart. But love is special and one thing I know, is that I know is I knew it once and will know it again, and meanwhile I have 4 people who will always and forever love me. And for that, I owe them my life. Truly. "Til death do us part" Ezeuka. Without you, there is no me.

...Discipline gets you up, when you rather sleep, opens your eyes when its time to read. It is the wife to success, and the cousin to greed. It is only when you know discipline will you truly succeed.

...If in this life there is something that you ever wanted, you owe it to yourself to be nothing short of the one who goes and gets "it"...

...Lins (that man in Tennessee), said the only way I will loose is if I die. I will work tirelessly, because what truly is life without a passion for that of which you desire to achieve?

...The degree of woman I am, makes me hungry for what I know is out there waiting for me, so I buckle up, 6 speed to seats, and the whole world waiting for me. Life is much more than what it seems. True shit.

...xoxo
Cityy
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment