Monday, March 8, 2010

Some Mornings are better than others...

...Good Morning :-)
I love:
Maazie
Moe
Lins
J.Nkem
..These 4, have day in and day out, made life worth living. To them I will remain grateful and humbled. Til the day we no longer share this dream.

...These people are my life. You must give love to be able to receive love abundantly. There are mornings when I wake up, and I just cry with joy that God has granted with grace, my beautiful family and I yet another day of this precious life, because life wasn't made possible for everyone today, yesterday, and tomorrow, somewhere, someone will mourn. My heart goes out to that family. I pray for you. May time and understanding be the best remedy.

...Being cool is only relevant in your 20's, being loved never goes out of style. You can change the exterior of who you are, as often as you see fit, but essentially the core of your being will remain the same, so let that part be the most pure and genuine of parts that you are comprised of. Let the implicit nature of your beauty, be your delicate heart that sees life as a gift and privilege and not a game you continue to play. I am of the belief that once you start to take those precious gifts for granted, they will remain no longer.

...If you idolize those you think you will never be able to be like, look inside and find those admirable qualities in self, and project those out to the world in such a way that you too will be desired for emulation. Love what you do, and who you are. Life becomes so fun at that point. The passion and vigor at which you do every task, is seen by the world and rewarded when you least conceive.

...My point of departure, will and always will be love.

...Love who you are most importantly, you can make yourself better daily, understand and recognize the imperfect nature of whom you are, then embrace it and market it the most beautiful quality of all.
...Continue working, and god will reward your Diligence.
♥♡♥ xoxo cityy

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment