Monday, March 1, 2010

CLN. Phase 3 "it was all a dream"

...I believe in magic. The kind of magic you make when you truly put your mind to something and believe. If your creative intuitive-ness is potent enough, then you can make anything happen, or at least materialize what I would call a dream. I'm not a small town girl, or daughter to a queen, but I make my own miracles, because I follow my dreams. I pay respects to those that thru&thru continue to support, cause when thee shoe fits you walk, walk til your feet start to talk I owe a great deal to a few people who have and had my back, when it was a whisper of an idea, that developed on to the newest beauty shop conversation. CILANENIOR, is more to me than what I put down with paper or pen, its the confirmation that my dreams can have whatever you want them to be if you apply yourself to the right things. . Not much separates me from the girl next door who also wants to be a household name one day, but the story, and the trials that came before, but the hunger is almost the same as something you want so bad, you just start to claim it. When people are ready to check out, and take comfort in sleep, I lay awake wide eyed, as my brain and my heart speak. 22 years ago, this may not have been a dream, but when you dreaming every night, you have the chance to take one make it what it seems. I don't know where this particular journey will lead, but if you with me were riding, if not, you'll be waiting in the wing.

Xoxo
Cityy
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment