Thursday, February 25, 2010

Phase 3

...I think life is a compilation on phases, truly, a combinations of your likes and dislikes, and whatever emotions and tone-nation of mood you associate with that time frame.. We are all constructed different for this very same reason. If well were similarly situated, there would be no fun, none at all.

...I'm in a phase, I call it phase 3.

...The one before 4 and right after 2.3, its the I do me and only me, type of thing phase. I am so into self lately, its new, brand new. I can't even attribute any negative feeling or emotion to it because I think now more than ever I appreciate and look out for the me. My reflections and thoughts, brought to courtesy of "the new 11" and published by blogspot, are just what I'm feeling at the time, and lot of them are directly reflections of me...and what I think, need, and be. ME. I have those days when I am just in a rut and don't want to be bothered, but notwithstanding that fact, I wouldn't be me. Don't we all have crappy days?

...I still get up and smile everyday, answer calls, reply to emails, talk to my girls, and chase after boys.

...A cancer, my emotions fluctuate, more than the waves in the sea. I'm just a girl, in the world, trynna find the most appropriate and suitable tree to bark up, to get a better view of what most of yall will never see.

... I judge people, but often in my own head, but proceed to give them the benefit of the doubt, because that's what god did, true? Not a ultra religious, but I know when to give thanks and pay respects, due dill-

...Whatever phase you are in, relish in, take deeper breathes and remember these moments, one can only live life one minute at a time. I am learning to listening to myself breathe, to feel whatever I'm feeling and love it most importantly.

...I love being imperfect, I love learning about me, because for several years, I never even knew me. Silly little me. To think, this isn't even the best of me. Taking every day with grace, and buying as much, spending as much, talking as little as I see fit. That's just me, the cityy.

Next up, up phase C.

Xoxo
Cityy
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment