Friday, February 12, 2010

Beach Front Photo Shoot

...alright, I have been debating for a while wether I really wanted to do this or not, but after long thought I have decided to just do the damn thing. This spring, dates withheld for now, I will be setting up a little intimate photo shoot in Cancun Mexico at my Condo for my clothing line "Ci'Lane Nior" My team and I are working hard to get these clothes to you as soon as possible, but we are dedicated to making sure they are going to be consumer friendly and affordable, so we are just going thru the process of making it the best we can. We have weekly meetings, and the fusion of all our ideas will soon manifest itself in our first spring collection. Please continue to be patient with myself and the beautiful ladies of Ci'Lane Nior, and we will all be able to enjoy and rejoice when it launches.

...If you are interested in being a part of this photo shoot, send me an email with a head shoot and body shot. these photo do not have to be professional but it is a huge plus. We are in the works of some great ventures everyone and I want to include any major talent out there, so again if you are interested, have any questions please feel free to contact me. cityy@cilanenior.com or info@cilanenior.com for the photo shoot details.

...Our website, is currently under construction and should be up and running by the end of this month, at the latest the begining of next month, so bare with us people!!! We are exteremly busy, but hard at work, I promise.

xoxo
cityy

No comments:

Post a Comment