Monday, February 15, 2010

Intuition

...We all have it, but often times we ignore it, because we are afraid of what is looming behind the mask of a persons true intent, or behavior. The truth. It goes without saying that sometimes the truth really does hurt. When people start to toy with you, or take for granted those things that once they adored and cherished about you, your intuition kicks in... It tells you to slow down, watch down hill speed because the impact will be massive otherwise. My intuition is kicking me, its telling me something what exactly is yet to be uncovered, its saying something to the extent of- cityy, drop it, and keeps it moving, you'll do just as good without it. I won't disclose names or details, because I'm not messy. But if I am right, in the near future, I have no shame spilling the beans, because at that point I have nothing to loose, and in desperate need to restore self. If you double cross me, ill triple cross you-
...Nothing worse than a woman scorned-
...If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but very seldomly does this occur-

...We shall see-

..."I got this crazy feeling, I'm gonna be single again"....intuition.
-keri hilson

Xoxo
Cityy
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment