Friday, February 12, 2010

Its the...Moment of Clarity

...its the time when you just want to scream out loud
...the time when all you need is someone to listen
...its the time when everyone around you smiles and you cant fine the strength to flex a facial muscle
...its is the time when he is away, but you need him there
...it is the time when you know your right, but still your wrong

...inside us all we have defects. Some more readily apparant then others. Sometimes I spell words wrong on purpose because there are a direct reflection of how I am feeling at the time. Misguided.

...the beauty of this all though, this blog, my life, whatever it might be, is that I am blessed and truly loved by more than I really know. There are people out there on the streets in there cars, on the bus, in there living rooms who talk about me, whisper, laugh, make jokes, try to immulate, wish to hold. ha. They talk about the way I look, dress, speak-how much they love, adore, hate & abhor me. They want to see, kiss, touch, or be me. I thank you all. You help me be a better me.


...I ramble on here because it is my blog. Opperative word being::: my, as in me, as in I, as in she, as in cityy

....Dear Summer. I miss you. Wont you come home soon?? P.S. I got that little dress you like...


xoxo
sexy litte thing
cityy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment