Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ci'Lane Nior. Never A Better Time Than Now...

...I have never been a small thinker, I have always let my imagination run aloose and as wild as the deadliest animal in the wilderness. I have always kept very close to heart the dreams that I wanted to pursue, in hopes that one day they would be able to accomplish them. I have always been brave in voicing my thoughts, turning on ligths to allow others to see and feel my vision. My life is my life, why not take it and make it somthing amazing...

...i have great plans. I do speak candidly about any and all ventures I have, so it will come as no surprise when I blow up. lol. I have a great team, and 2 wonderful ladies who are assisting in the dream and creation of "Ci'Lane Nior" The three of us will deliver very soon, what being fashion forward really means. We will place fashion in the forefont of your brains and make every fashion adventure one that you yourselves can take part in. Fashion is very subjective, but everyone takes part and plays a role. Somethings look better on others only because of there frame of fahion development. I want Ci'Lane Nior to break down those walls, and let all of our fashion insiders emerge. Lets here it for Ci'Lane Nior

Coming Soon
http://www.cilanenior.com/

any questions about our up and coming ci'lane nior line email us at
info@cilanenior.com


xoxo
cityy

No comments:

Post a Comment