Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Diss-a-point.

...today I am disapointed. That feeling among others cuts deep.

 I always remember as a child growing up, the disheartenmentI felt when my father uttered those repugnant words "I am dissapointed in you". It hurt, it still hurts if I reminisce on past experiences.

Today, a friend let me down, nothing we wont ovecome, but a reminder that you must exercise great caution and discretion when letting people in. Not in your life, but in to the most scared and valued facets of your life.

Today I grew, added another layer of skin to my carcass, eyes opened a little wider, and ears heared a lot louder. I am not afraid to feel disapointed, it helps put things in perspective. Because I know the gravity of the situation it is best if I take time and space when addressing my feelings. Writing is my fuction for  venting, releasing my heart from the hold its in and letting those feelings linger in the air.

Getting my mind off of the disapointment will be hard, but anything in life worth a fighting chance will be a challenge.

Smarter than the average dame. I will always and forever remain true to my feelings, they shaped me, they harvest my thoughts, and they have brought me closer to every person that means something to me in my life.

End.

-Cityy

No comments:

Post a Comment