Monday, April 12, 2010

Human.

...human as they come, is as human as I meet them. People, both the ones in, out, and yet to enter my life all share one comonality, they do human shit, shit i dont understand at times, would never do, and am guilty of the same offense. The most vital, vulnerable and, beautiful nature of our being is the same thing that drives me crazy. I myself am human. So to think that I would be driven mad due to actions of another human that may mimick mine in some form or fashion seems almost absurd, but it is my truth.

...take a moment when you are moments away from getting upset and remember that they are human.
...humans are prone to error.
...forgive.


...you cant change what is not ripe and ready to bloom. Deal with only your problems, and leave the rest for the birds. You are only as strong as your weakest character flaw. Dont change because people say you should, change because you know you should.

...Always find ways to love and be happy even when it almost seems impossible.

xoxo
cityy

No comments:

Post a Comment