Thursday, April 1, 2010

Truth Is...

...@wale kicked some straight knowledge in my eyes this morning...Im here to share. Read up and enjoy. (snippits of  the article I read at Honeymag.com)

....Being able to look my girl in a room full of vultures, corporate folk, beautiful women, and dudes in search of ass and cleavage and being able to say:

‘Hey, this is my girl.’ It’s like saying: ‘Out of the six billion people on this planet, this is the one person entitled to every facet of me.’ This is who consumes my thoughts, this is who motivates me to be a better person, she is my she. In my opinion titles create a level of security for a woman. Us men like to have the safety valve. The option to be able to say, ‘But we’re not in a relationship.’ In other words, a get-out-of-pu$$y-jail-free card. It essentially allows you to fuck who you want, when you want — without any significant repercussions.

...this man go a brain on him dont he?? love me some WALE!!

with love
cityy

No comments:

Post a Comment