Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dance

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat, but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breathe for granted
God forbid love ever leaves you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens
Promise me, that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it our or dance
I hope you danceeeeeeeeeee
I hope you dance-

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Living life, means taking chances, but there worth taking
Loving might be a mistake but its worth making
Don't let some helpless heart leave you bitter
When you come close to selling out, reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance
And when you get the choice to sit it or dance
I hope you danceeeeeeeeeeeee
I hope you dance-

-lee ann womack

This song just brought tears to my eyes. The power of music. It reminds me of a very special and dear person to me. Share the moments that you cherish.

-cityy

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment