Monday, May 10, 2010

Shake Me...Please

How do you quench your hunger for perfection? How do you know when you are asking for to much? Is the mind greedy or is this an innate desire that must be obtained to create a harmonic balance?

I am flummoxed.
I want him to be perfect. Is that even ever possible? Am I dreaming a dream?
I need someone to shake me. Please shake me.

Second thoughts scare me. The thought, of possibly having a second thought scares me. I can not be alone in this feeling, I refuse to believe that I am independent in this fuckery.

Some one please shake me!

A top mountains and hotel suites, I think...to me he is everything, I need, listed...a man to be...
So what then do I not see?
Am I being selfish or just plain mean?

Shake me, please, sake me...

-cityy
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment