Monday, May 31, 2010

Fish Tank.

The saying "there are plenty fish in the sea" (when it comes to dating), is so true...but insofar as the caliber of fish you are used to eating and enjoy floating in your tank.

I have eaten plenty of fish to know that there are only a few types that I truly enjoy. The amount of fish in the fish tank, does not readily excite me the way it used to, rather it makes me feel reluctant about the next fish I choose to indulge in.

There are sharks, and whales, and salmon, among other types of fish that are rare in breed, that once you have tasted, you never want to have any other kind of fish again!, but I stress that they are rare. Very very rare.

I know there are a trillion goldfish, those are the easiest fish to find.
But I've never seen a shark.

If this fish tank is a direct reflection of the other fish tanks out there, I am in trouble.

Ha.

Bon Appetite
Cityy
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment