Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fireworks.

I was able to spend my 4th of July with some of my good friends, that unfortunately I haven't seen a while. Let's just say we made up for lost time. The night before the 4th of July, we set out on the town in hopes of stumbling into some fun filled times. We ended up at one of my favorite joints in west hollywood Kitchen 24 for some drinks and shots to celebrate my lady love Debbie's birthday . We had a blast!!!, truly :-). Moments like this and ones I plan to spend most of my summer making all, are what warm the heart. Be sure to make time for friends, laugh big, be happy in just being around good people, its truly a blessing. The summer is finally here and not a moment to soon. I have seen some shitty days, but I finally think the year is looking up. Let's toast to the best summer ever! Put it in the history books. Love. Live. Laugh, it truly is the remedy for a happier you :-)

With love,
Cindy.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment