Thursday, July 29, 2010

See the flames flickering-

It all feels good, even the bad. I am not certain how the stages of my peers lives progress, but mine is pretty steady. I have my own mental battles, but for the most part I am in the spot of a lifetime. There is beauty in the struggle. Picture yourself standing outside of your body telling another onlooker about your ways... life is so beautiful...I'm trying to tell you, because you can grow everyday... You can tell the person who is tuned in, that the show will get better and worse in this very episode. I guess that the irony of life. I have more than one plot developing in my life at a time. Is that normal? Well for me, its safe, its what makes sense even if it hurts really bad in the long run. I guess I tuned in today on my own life...

I wished for all of this right here... and what I make of it, is entirely up to me, how fair is that?

I hope when I get the chance...you dance with me.

Salute to the girl, who found herself not a day to soon.

Cindy Latte Luxxe.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment