Wednesday, July 21, 2010

O Happy Days

Some of the best days, are simply the ones you spending doing nothing with the people that mean the most to you. With every experience you have in life it is important to treat it beautifully as if it will mean more if you just treat it as delicate as you would want someone to handle your heart and soul. You get out what you put in, you make due with what you have, and make the most out of what you are given.

to quote a friend of mine..."Love is a human right" Find love in each and everything that you do and every endeavor you embark upon. Just love being in love...
relish in it, simply because you don't know when the next time love will great you.

I had a very amazing birthday! 23 has never felt so good. Thank you to all the people in my life, who took the time out to acknowledge me and make me feel loved on my day. It is one I can and will put in the books of better & best birthdays. I have finally recieved everything I wished and wanted. And I could not be more happy.

A special thank you goes out to:
My father, my rock and my pride and joy
My mother, for I owe her the very existence of me
My two brother collins and morris, they have been nothing but the best to me, forever i will hold them down. our love flows deeper than the deepest of rivers

Jennifer N.
Sammie P.
Betty C.
Tai W.
Ty. M
Jrocc
Mercedes Breaux
Modisty J.
J-Mo
& all the other amazing friends and family I have who wished me a happy birthday!thank you kindly! If I excluded your name, please feel free to give me a hard time about it, it would me that much to me. My heart has been touched, thank you. 23, i have arrived, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment