Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer Inspires Most.

                      The colors really do it for me in the cover up in this photo. The very simple but still sexy swim suit, crazy enough will probably draw more attention then other multi-colored design bathing suits.
I am a firm believer that simple is better when ever your poolside, or hitting the beach.   





...i just love the setting in this photo. How we see the model, but we dont really see her.













 
...this picture is very sexy to me, i love the usage of the props, and the calm of the background makes you really zone in on the model. her outfit is rather simple but the way the photo is taken really makes it cute.





















...this photo is just majestic to me. i love the colors! Anyone who knows me, will tell you that I am a huge fan of playing with colors. This model did just that, and did it very well. The purple is so potent!


















...this is very cute! very simple, but very cute. Not to mention the model has a cute shape. :-)























...I just absolutely adore this t-shirt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment